Thread: Brag
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
I totally agree with you Donna. Way to go Jennifer... I can only hope that I will be there myself one day soon.
Sonja, I think you are another newbie with the heart and passion! You have a great mentor and that is so important! Jennifer, too, has great mentors!! I think it's so so important to have a "very" good mentor that knows a good dog when they see one.
I am a person that doesn't sugarcoat answers to questions and never will. I will tell a new person just like it is. It excites me to see newbies listen to the straight answers and build from that. Take it and learn from it and take what others say and just build from learning experineces. Not one will do things the exact same way but as someone once told me store the advice and use it at another time when it is the right time!!!
What burns me up more than anything is when someone sugarcoats and tells one what they want to hear. If you want sugarcoating go eat a donut LOL...that is my new saying!!
You and Jennifer and Carl and Gail are GREAT examples of newbies that have great mentors and learn from them and have developed the heart and the passion for this breed and what it takes to show/breed a good yorkie. Knowledge is a great thing!

Donna
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!