View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
gcoronado4
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkie Splash and Shine~THUMBS DOWN!

After reading the numerous reviews about how wonderful this Yorkie Splash and Shine product is I decided to give it a shot. So I ordered a sample set and upon receiving it, I noticed how watery the texture of the shampoo was. Although the shampoo lathered nicely, I couldn't help but wonder if I was given a watered-down portion so the seller could give me less but charge the same amount. So my yorkie was lathered up, but after rinsing him off his hair felt horrible! It was if his coat had been stripped of any oils what so ever. Shocked at this result- I immediately reached for the conditioner and was forced to use gobs of it hoping that he would get his silky soft feeling back into his coat. Lastly, as we are sitting here on the couch, I cant help but be over powered by the "old lady" scent my poor boy is stuck with for the next couple of days. I regret wasting my $6.00 on a product with fancy packaging and sub-par quality. If I wanted these same results, I would head to my local Petco and pick up any cheap bottle of shampoo and conditioner there.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!