View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
Kdgd14
YT Addict

Default Exercise and walking?!?!?

Ok so here's my story. I live in the country, and not like soe stores here and there, like plain COUNTRY! I personally hate it and as soon as I get the chance I am moving to a big city, well that's besides the point. We live on pretty much a main road with no sidewalks so I would never walk Coco outside near the road. The thing is I don't really have anywhere to walk her. I walk her around the house everyday about 5-10 times (we have a pretty large yard) but not so much anywhere else. You have no idea how boring it is walking the same area everyday! I can't let her off the leash becuase she'll run away, so letting her run around isn't really an option. I've tried to play fetch with her in our basement wwhich doesn't have furniture on the one side-well it does, but not much- but she doesn't like it, she'll run for it but then either won't bring it back or will bring it back but won't give it to me. I really want to give her good exercise but it's hard with where I live and I can't drive anywhere.
I'm sorry this is so long, but I'm stuck! Can anyone give me suggestions?!?!

Kdgd14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!