View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #8
lizzieg
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Mommy View Post
My cousin and I both suffer from them. Triggers for me are oragnes, chocolate, too much sun and stress. I love orange juice but I have to drink it half juice and half water. As soon as I feel that tingly itchy feeling I either ice it or use Abreeva. Abreeva is expensive but it's wonderful. You can buy it at the drug store or the supermarket.
Stress always brings them out on me.

My children won't ask for reasonable things for Christmas; 2 want a 4 Wheeler and Apple laptops, and one wants a trip to Paris during his college break from school. I took on more than I can chew with work, and I'm stressing because I'm a people pleaser and I want my family happy.

And I am trying to work remotely until the lip goes down a bit too. And I look like a complete idiot. It looks like someone sucker-punched me in the mouth. I don't wish them on anyone, but I'm glad to know that I am not alone. When I was in high school, I stayed home if I had them because of the rough crowd. I guess that fear still lies within me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!