View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #15
Jessilee19
Yorkie Yakker

With a Spay/Neuter contract, doesn't that mean that if you do decide not to spay or neuter your puppy and you breed the puppy then you cannot register the pups of that litter?
Of course if that is the case, people could still breed the puppies and then sell them to the type of people who are willing to buy a puppy simply based on the fact that the parent has papers(whether or not the puppy will have any papers). However, then the line that the puppy came from would not be able to be ruined by a bad breeder correct? And technically no breeder could "make" a new puppy owner spay/neuter their puppy they could simply sell the puppy with the hope and word that the new owners will actually spay/neuter right?

Just trying to understand a spay/neuter contract. If i am wrong about anything please correct me. I just want to expand my knowledge My puppy was sold to me on a spay/neuter contract so it does peak my interest, although i do not plan to breed him at all, in fact he gets neutered tomorrow and im very nervous about it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!