View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
DamSweet
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Hi - I have 3 cats ranging from 10 years (Callie - female about 12lbs) a 6 year old (Nat - male about 10 lbs) and a 5 year old (Bandit - male about 22 lbs.). The one I expected to have the hardest time accepting Bridget was the old girl - she surprised me and was actually tolerant of her. My big boy - warmed right up to her - but my little guy who I thought would be great with her absolutely hated her. We have a 3 story cat condo, and I swear for the first 2 months at least he spent in the top of the condo just glaring down hissing everytime Bridget walked by. He would come down to eat and use the litter box - but that was it - he was really pi$$ed off at us for bringing her home. Of course Bridget would not let him ignore her - she was in his face all the time when possible (all cats declawed). After he realized she was there to stay - he finally came to terms with it and is fine. We recently brought Greta into our family and the cats never even batted an eye - I think they were glad to have Bridget off their backs!!!
Good luck!

Donna......owned by Bridget and Greta (and wouldn't have it any other way!)
DamSweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!