View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

I've tried both. In my honest opinion, Nootie smells better. It's so yummy! I tried the sweet pea, even though I ordered cucumber mellon, and it was so very very yummy, I just wanted to eat my little boy up! BUT, it doesn't last at all, which is really disappointing. I tried both in sample size without either spritzer (nootie leave in conditioner, or the Yorkie sheen) and the Splash and Shine combo won hands down. The smell without any Sheen to refreshen him will last and last. Now that I have the Yorkie Sheen, I love it even more. And, again just my opinion, I'm not too convinced that the Nootie is doing much for their skin. With the conditioning spritz I'd fear that the skin isn't getting much conditioning, as I've read a good conditioner will condition the skin as well as the coat. Kaji's skin is so healthy and clean, I can't rave about Splash, Shine, and Sheen enough!

I think you should give the Nootie a try. I keep saying that I'm going to buy a bottle of both shampoo and spritz to keep on hand for extra special occasions, when I really want him to impress.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!