View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dands View Post
I've been using Yorkie Splash and Shine (shampoo) for the past few months and love it. I love how it smells and how long he smells nice, i love how Kona's fur feels and how it has organic ingredients.

But i'm coming to the end of my bottles and am curious about checking out Nooties since I've read good things them too.

Has anyone tried both? How do they compare? How are the ingredients? How long does the nice smell last on your doggies?

Thanks!

It just depends on your pups coat. A lot of coats will need a conditioner to rinse out and Nootie only has a leave in. I use both of these shampoos and love them both. But, I dont have to have conditioner for all my dogs.

The good thing about Nootie is the spray leave in conditioner/daily spritzer. You can use it every day to freshen them up. I use it every time I brush. So, my babies always smell great. Alot of people might have gotten the free samples (no longer available) which did not include the spritz. My favorite is Sweet Pea, I sell the Nootie, so I have tried all scents. You can PM me if you have any other questions.
BaxtersMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!