View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #8
Ladymom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolasmom1211 View Post
Sorry for the delayed response...I had some errands to run! The diet that Susan Davis put him on was Natures Variety Raw mixed with green beans and pumpkin. I had to change it to Stella and Chewy's raw because the bone fragments were smaller and I worried less...so essentially it is the same diet she put him on just a different brand of raw. The Thyroid panel was sent out to IDEXX. The results are 4 pages! My daughter is an Emergency Medicine Physician and I will have her look at the results this evening, but usually things are so different in dogs and in humans that it is not a huge help. I have never used any kind of kelp - do I get that from a health food store? Thank you for you links. I have a baby girl that had a shunt and MVD...we took her to Dr Tobias and had that repaired, so I have learned all about shunts and liver disease. This thyroid business is all new to us!
Since you consulted with Susan Davis, I would follow up with her about his symptoms and borderline thyroid. She may want to tweak what you are feeding him. Every dog is unique.
Ladymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!