Thread: Missing Romeo
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #14
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am so sorry about the loss of Romeo. I understand how painful it is without your little boy and how much you miss him. My sister had a Maltese named Romeo and a Bichon named Chloe that were raised together. I agree with the others about a new little one. I lost the light of my life, Ashley, in June soon before her seventeenth birthday. I know I won't be able to feel truly whole or happy until I bring another little one into my life. You could never replace Romeo, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to, but it will help to heal your heart. It will also help Chloe. When I lost my first Yorkie, I never thought I could love another one as much as her. I was very wrong, and when I brought Ashley and her sisters into my life, they completely stole my heart. All of them are now at the Rainbow Bridge together, but because of how much I loved them, I will bring another one into my heart and home as soon as I am able to. Lean on us here when you need help in coping with your loss. I've posted the following link before, but since you're new, you probably haven't seen it. A dear friend of mine sent it to me when we lost Ashley, and it really helped me. I truly hope that, with each new day it gets a little easier for you and that memories of the times you shared with Romeo comfort you and bring you peace.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!