View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #9
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccosmommy View Post
Funny story that my kids still tease me about...
My son was 2 and my daughter was 6 and we were playing in the backyard in the fall. I wanted to rake and let them play in leaves, so I pulled a tarp off the wood pile. As I was squatting down, I looked up and I was FACE TO FACE, about 10" away, from a little brown mouse staring at me. I panicked, screamed my fool head off and yelled to the kids "ACKKK! Mouse, get in house! Mouse, get in house!" as I scooted them into the house. I honestly don't know what I thought that little mouse was going to do to us, but I was freaking out like a fool (think E.T. running in the house with hands over his head when he saw Elliott !). My kids, INCLUDING MY 2 1/2 year old, had fun mimicking me and telling the story repeatedly to everyone. The 2 year old would run and wave his arms over his head repeating "mouse in house, mouse in house..", and laughing hysterically. Silly mom.
Hahaha...I was laughing my head off reading your story. I know I would have done the same as you! Crazy what a little mouse will do to people!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!