View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
ddavis6326
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Vomiting Yorkie! Help!

Okay, Here's what happens. She eats, sleeps a little and plays and runs. All of a sudden she vomits. It has food in it. After she finishes she commences to start playing again. Sometimes she may eat it. At first I thought, it was because she is a "gobbler". However, I really don't know. She isn't lethargic. Her poop is normal. There isn't any blood. When she is empty it is clear and sometimes frothy. Yet, she always goes back to playing. This past week she has vomited more than usual. Hannah has a history of vomiting every once and a while. She always goes back to acting normal. I've called the vet on some of these occasions. Since she isn't lethargic and she goes back to normal. They don't have her come in. She is currently eating Merrick Turducken. Here's some other facts about her. She just turned two in September. I changed her food around two weeks ago. She was eating Merrick's before grain salmon and ran out. So, I ended up getting her Merrick Turducken because its made by the same company and the place where I usually get is at least an hour away. She's always running, jumping and happy. What can I do? Sorry its so long......... Please help!
ddavis6326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!