View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
bonjay84
Yorkie Talker

Cry Desperately need help with agression

Hi Everyone,

I need some help desperately. Here is my situation. I have 4 dogs. A female Lhasa Apso age 13, a male lhasa age 7, my 4 year old yorkie Tink and my 2 1/2 year old yorkie Jasmine.

This does not happen consistently, so I cannot find a reason for the aggression. Tink "goes after" and attacks Jasmine. Yesterday the three dogs were outside and Tink was inside. I let them all in and Tink cornered Jasmine and attacked her. I grabbed Tink and she had such a hold on Jasmine that I was lifting them both in the air (this is what always happens). I got bit by my male lhasa on my leg as he was lunging and I was trying to get control of the situation. I separated them all last night and reintroduced them all this morning keeping an eye on the situation. They were fine all day long and then an hour ago it happened again while all four were outside. Jasmine is the only one that is getting hurt here. I am at the end of my rope. When this happens, I grab Tink by the scruff and then she is put in the crate immediately. This may not happen again for a few months, but I cannot come up with a reason nor can I allow Jasmine to continue getting hurt. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I can't find a reason for the aggression and I don't want to lose any of my kids. HELP!!
bonjay84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!