View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:10 AM   #9
anilla
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentleys Momma View Post
This is a hard decision and you have to think of all the pros and cons. Do you have a good history on the health of mommy & daddy... With the two so young without that information if there is any heredity medical issues you may end up with those costs TIMES 2; so you'd need to be sure to be ready if that was the case. Two can most definitely be a handful especially with your other dog as well as your 7 year old. You still have to make sure they each get their own 1:1 time with you as well. The plus side is that could be best of friends and keep each other company when you are not right there with them. It can be so exciting so the pros are easier to see. You need to make sure to think of every possible scenario to make sure you are ready for another before making your final decision. I wish you the best either way!!!

Peggy, Monkey & Maddie
yes, the cost issue is a concern. i bought health insurance for Mimo, and would for Zero as well. Our older dog, as much as it pains me to say it, won't be around for much longer, so it would be very beneficial for Mimo to have her sister with him...

Zero is coming for a visit tomorrow to see how she gets on with the big dog and the cats and the house. i will keep you updated.
anilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!