Thread: My Plan
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
Deuce
No Longer a Member

Smile My Plan

Well, I might be trying to take on too much all at once, but I've decided that I want to:

1) start using the "bell system" for Rizzo, maybe this will help keep from having accidents, and hey, maybe by the time I leave Italy he'll be 100% house broken

2) toilet train my cat(s)... I've been thinking for a while about toilet training Fatso since I got him (I hate scooping litter everyday ) and now that I've got a little rescue kitten shacking up with us, it may be best. If I choose to only keep her as a foster I think it'll be much easier to find her a home if she comes toilet trained I mean, how much more willing would you be to take in an adorable cat that uses the toilet. Then again I'm already getting attached, so I have a feeling that she is here to stay. It all depends on whether or not she can get Fatso to warm up to her, and he is being as reluctant as expected, I mean he let me keep a yorkie just 6 months ago, now I'm asking for a kitten .

3) Make sure that I have at least 1k set aside for each pet for travel purposes only...I don't think I would need that much even if I used a private company to get them from here to wherever I get to next, but I want to make sure that will all come with me. I have 2k set aside right now, but its for animal emergencies, which if it wasn't there I'm sure I would need it. So I have 11 months to save up 3k just for pets travel fees...can I do it??

Well, those are my 1 year plans so far, a little early for New Year resolutions, but it's better to start off early rather than late

If anyone has any advice/helpful tips for accomplishing any of the above mentioned I am all ears/eyes.

Thanks for reading!
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!