View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 07:15 PM   #11
teacup0819
♥Luv my Trixie Belle♥
Donating Member

Thank you all for your suggestions....almost as soon as I asked this question, I knew we were going to the ER - I don't know what even made me ask.

Well we just got back and everything is fine with Trixie...they did blood tests, physical exam, xrays ... the whole gambit and thank god it seems as if she only has an upset tummy. Her temp was a little high, but the vet said it could be because she was nervous/stressed about being there. All her bloods came back normal.....she wasn't even dehydrated, which he was surprised about. He gave her some anti-nausea medicine at the hospital and gave me some to go home with along with pepcid and told me to keep an eye on her. He was talking about if after 24 hours she was still vomiting to give her more medicine.....I had to tell him that if she was still vomiting after another 24 hours that we would be back or at the vet long before that.

I guess I just wanted confirmation from everyone here that going to the ER was the right thing to do, but I couldn't wait to have even one person respond. I have to say it was the best $657.62 I ever spent. I may actually get a little sleep tonight now that I know there isn't something seriously wrong with her.

Thanks to all of you!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!