View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 08:11 AM   #10
Rachael x
Poppy's Mamma ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalivy View Post
thanks for your response. she is probably not ready,then. i am home during the day everyday, but she's in her x-pen when i can't watch her. she is peeing and pooping all over the x-pen, even near or in her bedding. i don't want to pee pad train her, although it would probably be convenient on rainy days. so many decisions to make. lol
Shes pooping in her bedding? thats strange because dogs are clean animals and usually like to keep their sleeping area clean.
I think that with her being so young pee pad training would be a good option at the moment.
I used to keep a pad in the pen with Poppy so she had a place to potty away from her bed.
I think this is something you should consider because your pup cannot like sleeping near or with pee/poop.
I brought Poppy home at 6 weeks which I know is very young but I began to pad train her straight away, and by the time she was 3 months she was completley pad trained.
We would then leave a pad at the back door and she would go to it all by herself to potty.
While they cannot hold it for long I really do think this is something you should consider, plus its easier to clean!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!