Thread: Hi - New poster
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 04:09 AM   #7
laci32
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda827 View Post
I've been reading the posts since right before I got my little girl, three months ago, and have learned a lot here. Her name is Abby, and she is 6 months old. This is my first dog (brought her home July 8th), and I love her so much. I am home all day with her, and we have formed quite a bond. I can't imagine having a more perfect dog - she is beyond wonderful and such a blessing! (I could go on and on about her). Anyway, my question is this: She got spayed last Wednesday, microchipped, had bloodwork, and some baby teeth pulled. By Friday, she was back to her old self. For some reason, she has really bad breath now?? This is new for her, and I'm wondering what is causing it? We noticed it on Friday, and it has persisted. Is it because she had some teeth pulled? It's not coming from her ears...it's definitely her mouth. Otherwise, she is fine. No signs of anything out of the norm for her, other than she had another tooth come out last night...I'm thinking this has something to do with it, but thought I'd ask the experts! Thanks, and God bless.
Andy had 19 teeth pulled before that and for a little while after until things were healed and back to munching on dry food, His breath would wilt the plants lol . You can get some doggy toothpaste put it on your baby finger and rub it on the teeth this is also a good way to begin starting to introduce the toothbrush
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!