View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default I'm totally hooked!

Today was a beautiful fall day so we decided to spend it at a place called Tanner's Orchard with our son, grandson, daughter in law and her Mom. We had lunch, took a tractor/wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick our own pumpkins, fed the goats and walked through their wonderful store and bakery that is stocked full of caramel apples, baked goods, fudge, salsas, jelly, applesauce, breads, pies, ciders and more along with gifts of all kinds...it was great!

So, I'm walking past the popcorn (kettle corn) area and there are some veggie snacks in little bags. I see some green beans and I love fresh green beans so I take a closer look...they are labeled green bean chips...and I think 'hmmm, those look pretty good'...so I bought a bag.

Well...I was right...they are good! They are crunchy on the outside with a hint of salt and once you bite to the inside you get the sweetness of a fresh green bean...I'm hooked! Now I wish I would have bought 2 bags...oh well...I guess I'll just have to go back!
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!