View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
Schooby
YT 500 Club Member

Default Can anyone help this girl (MI)?

I just saw this on craigslist. She is not a yorkie, but a silky, and needs medical care. Here is the ad.

Free Terrier (A Charity Case) (Lansing, MI)

Date: 2010-10-17, 2:06PM EDT
Reply to: hannahbaty@hotmail.com [Errors when replying to ads?]

If you are a compassionate, animal-lover type, with the room, financial means and time to care for an animal with some significant medical needs, this dog is FREE to you. She belongs to my elderly grandmother, who can barely take care of herself (who I am helping to take care of) and who can neither afford nor keep up with this dog. The dog is a purebred, 7 year-old silky terrier female, who needs her teeth cleaned, and has a tumor that will require surgery. She has not been spayed. She is housebroken, but would do best in a home with a yard, and a home without children or a lot of people. My grandmother cannot afford to pay for any of these operations, or anything else the dog requires (besides food), and she shouldn't have acquired an animal that she couldn't take care of in the first place. She doesn't want it to go to the Humane Society, for fear that they will put her down. If you would like to do something charitable for this dog and for my grandmother, please contact me via email ASAP. You can also call my grandmother at: (517) 574-5734.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2010880391
Schooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!