View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #8
Schooby
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
My problem is the area I live it don't offer some of the ones that I hear is best. We don't have Orijen or Acana. I am trying hard to find some of the better brands around here. I was thinking about Innova then heard about the sell out. I also contacted some of the companies and most do not send samples. Wellness is sending some and I am patiently waiting on them. Thanks
I am almost done with my bag of Evo (it was free), and I won't buy it again. I'm not comfortable with the recent sale to P&G, and it is really high in calories. Chase acted like he was starving on this food, like it just wasn't filling him up at all. We are switching to Instinct right now (the pet store by me has buy 1 get one free all month on the 5lb bags). The only foods I feel good about feeding, and I can get locally are Orijen, Acana, Instinct, and Prairie. Have you checked any pet stores to see if they caould order in food for you? I can get each one of these at the health food store, have you checked any near you? Also, the pet store I like to shop at carries these too, although they don't stock the Acana they will order it for me and keep a couple bags in the back.
Schooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!