View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
pawever Yorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyellm View Post
2 months ago I took in a female cat with her 4 week old kittens that had been abandoned in an apartment .My hubby had been away at the time and i was so sure i could foster them ,find them all great homes before the hubby really had to deal with it (he is severely allergic)well 8 weeks later and i still have momma and 1 of her kittens ,i have asked the rescues in my area for help but they are all overwhelmed as it is.Hubby has agreed that we can keep them but we need to get them spayed and shots and will have to be outdoor cats that we can take inside when the weather is not so great.
Sometimes I get angry at myself for just wanting to help at the moment and not thinking through to the what ifs
thanks for letting me vent
awww... you have very understanding husband.
Thank you for saving them. Hope you can find mom and her kit forever home soon.
five yrs ago, when I went back home(korea) I found a abandoned yorkie wondering in subway station. I was scared for poor boy, so I brought him home. He looked very sick and my mother got so angry at me for bringing sick animal in home(supposedly it is bad luck or something over there) I took him to the vet next day, and found out that he had some kind of tumor. I decided to do surgery on him to get rid of his tumor which cost me $4500. Surgery only extended 2yrs of his life, cause he was old. However, I'm glad that I was able to help him get 2more yrs of his life.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!