View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #79
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolos mom View Post
Jodi, its so much fun. I just shut my mouth(for a change) and listen and learn. lol

Yeah.. what SHE said!! Mary (Mardelin) is an amazing mentor and I am SO SO honored to have her take me under her wing. I have to say that anyone who is thinking about showing.. just` DO IT... seriously... I procrastinated for a long time... and NONE of my fears were realized ...... yet..lol It actually was quite fun.

Elle.. no problem calling me Sunnie.. it is my nickname and has been all my life.. It gets confusing because my first yorkie was SUNNIE also and I lost him last summer. When the boyI am showing was born.. Mike wanted to call him Sunnie in his honor. So we compromized and we call the new one SONNY. Sounds the same spelled different, Then throw MY name (Sonya,,, and or Sunnie) into the mix and it can get confusing really fast. lol

of and you mentioned the judges "finger signing" lol.. do you know what she was doing? I still have so much to learn. When I stacked Sonny, I had him close to the edgeof the table... She was so sweet and showed me that she would like him stacked in the middle of the table.. lol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!