View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
Lizzie07
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klyn View Post
When my mom took her from the assistant, the girl looked at her and said, "She was being a brat when the groomer tried to brush her out. You need to schedule another appointment in 4 weeks."

Is that rude or is that normal?? I'm sure Lacie was being a pain to work with. It was her first time getting groomed and she's a curious, hyperactive puppy. It just doesn't seem to me like very good manners to call a customer's puppy a brat. And aren't they supposed to be used to the puppy energy? Not to mention we wonder what she did to Lacie to try to keep her from being a "brat."

Anyway... in the meantime, while we're waiting for our groomer to become available again. What do you guys think of our taking Lacie to a grooming school for her next hair cut? Do you think that would be disastrous?
The same thing kind of happened to me. The groomer told me Lizzy wasn't very good at all and that I should bring her in more often to get her use being groomed, which makes since, but I just got scared to think they might have corrected her, and started grooming her myself. She isn't hard to do, I just bathe her once a week and let all the hair grow except I do cut bangs, shave her bottom and the hair between her toes. Before the IG puppy started thinning Liz's hair so much, I would also trim the ends of her hair to even it up.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!