View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:02 AM   #12
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa View Post
That's sickening! I saw the following one ( they also have a picture of him ) and it broke my heart!

We need to find a home for our little yorkie. He's a gorgeous little boy that is not nuetered but is NOT
breeding quality due to an overbite! He is an indoor dog (as I would hope most yorkies would be) and loves to have his belly rubbed. He will need his shots updated! We got him before we lost our home and are now living in a small trailer and there is just not enough room. We also dont have the neccessary funds to take proper care of the little guy. I am asking a very small rehoming fee ($50) just to make sure someone who will love and pamer him will take him. Has been around other dogs and cats so he's good with them both!
I don't want him in the same situation with another family as he is wish us. Please do not respond if you think it would be fun to own a yorkie. We only want someone serious and willing to have patience with him while he adjusts to a new home. He's very friendly but I imagine he'll be shy the first few days or so. Someone who can AFFORD to take care of him properly only please! That was our problem, we just don't have the money anymore to properly take care of the little guy!
He's adorable and loved by two little girls who will miss him so very much so I need to have him picked up where they wont see him go. I don't plan to tell them until it's done. I am including a photo of him.
please email me at cmp_payments@yahoo.com for more information or to see him!

Little Male Yorkie (3 years old) need to rehome

That is sad. I can imagine how very difficult it was for her to write up that ad. I am glad there there are people who will put the needs of their pet first. Sure it would be nice to keep a beloved pet but to have him continue on un-neutered, behind on his shots is just not right. What if something serious comes up. She knows she will not be able to provide the care. Needing money, she could ask more, but she loves the dog too and must feel bad taking money for him at all. A minimal $50 rehoming fee is all she asks except the assurance that whoever takes him WILL have the financial situation to provide him with the care he deserves. So many people hitting on hard times now having to make these painful decisions.

It is easy to think we would never let this happen, but I know at my age if I suddenly lost a job before I retired, choices would be few! Before I let one of mine do without, I hope I could make the sacrifice and find them a new home. Thank the Good Lord I am not in her shoes.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!