View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

That's sickening! I saw the following one ( they also have a picture of him ) and it broke my heart!

We need to find a home for our little yorkie. He's a gorgeous little boy that is not nuetered but is NOT
breeding quality due to an overbite! He is an indoor dog (as I would hope most yorkies would be) and loves to have his belly rubbed. He will need his shots updated! We got him before we lost our home and are now living in a small trailer and there is just not enough room. We also dont have the neccessary funds to take proper care of the little guy. I am asking a very small rehoming fee ($50) just to make sure someone who will love and pamer him will take him. Has been around other dogs and cats so he's good with them both!
I don't want him in the same situation with another family as he is wish us. Please do not respond if you think it would be fun to own a yorkie. We only want someone serious and willing to have patience with him while he adjusts to a new home. He's very friendly but I imagine he'll be shy the first few days or so. Someone who can AFFORD to take care of him properly only please! That was our problem, we just don't have the money anymore to properly take care of the little guy!
He's adorable and loved by two little girls who will miss him so very much so I need to have him picked up where they wont see him go. I don't plan to tell them until it's done. I am including a photo of him.
please email me at cmp_payments@yahoo.com for more information or to see him!

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pet/1996680130.html

Last edited by yorkieusa; 10-13-2010 at 05:54 PM.
yorkieusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!