View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 12:16 PM   #1
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default can I stop the Nutrical?

Okay, I just read on another thread that nutrical should not be given to a pup unless it is sickly or has trouble eating. I don't know the posters experience. I don't know if she is a breeder or what. Ceeby started out for the first three months hardly eating. He is eating well now nut I still give him Nutrical first thing in the morning because he doesn't eat thru the night and I give him the nutrical last thing at night for the same reason. To all you that are more experienced than I, should I stop and just give it to him if he shows signs of hypoglycemia. You may remember that he weighed only nine ounces at eight weeks old but he is well over two pounds now at nearly five months old. he eats a can of Ceasers a day. I usually only give him a fourth can at a time so it won't dry out. Also, I keep his chicken soup down and I see him eat a few kibbles of it at times and he LOVESSSSS my other dogs Little Bites so i let him have a few kibbles of that a day. What Id like to do is give him half a can of Cesears in the morning and half a can at night and just have the dry chicken soup down between times. So, does this sound good or not and back to my original question, should I stop the Nutrical? Thanks
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!