Thread: a poop ?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 06:20 AM   #4
peachesmom1sc
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa View Post
Hi! I looked it up and that food is Purina. Generally, if you feed a high-quality food, they will go once or twice. Eight times is way too much. What I would do: have a stool sample done to rule out any other problems and gradually switch over to a higher quality of food. You can look at what are considered better quality foods by looking at the stickies in the Health & Diet section of this forum. Hope this helps some.

i looked in the skickies and the only one around me is dick van patten dog food i look it up and they had a recall in june 2010 has any one used this
any suggestion. on a good dog food i can get at petsmart or petco they are about the only place around here to buy . took a stool sample in and they just called and everything was ok he just said to cut back on her food intake she was born on 6 28 10 and i feed 4 times a day she only eats a lil at a time she is only 2 pounds so i don't think i'm over feeding her

Thanks Pat
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!