View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 11:28 AM   #19
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlySRN View Post
It is called gental dentistry. I didn't know how it worked either but I figured I would try it. The lady came in and sat on the floor with the pups and first she gave them some drops that are for calming and sprayed the area with another calming spray. She used a few tools and polished them up and they were done. She even took out a few loose teeth and the pups barely noticed. I would do it again, the pups teeth look 100 times better and smell awesome. We are going to continue to brush and give petzlife and get dentals done once a year.
I, too, would like more info on the gentle dentistry. This is someone who comes to your house? Is she a vet? A homeopathic vet? What credentials does she have. If I can have good dentals done without having to sedate mine, I would do it too! I just have never heard of this. Sounds so much easier on the pups if it is as effective then I have got to find one!

Is this the one? http://www.gentlepetdental.com/dentals.php I searched online for our area and cannot find anything similar.

Last edited by FlDebra; 10-12-2010 at 11:31 AM.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!