View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 08:56 AM   #2
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymbo68
For those that don't know I am Jim...my wife and I got our first yorkie a yr ago then added another about 9 months ago....2 children 7(girl) & 10(boy) round out the family....well we have been talking about getting another yorkie as the kids have sort of claimed these 2...although they are "daddys" boys....I am the one who spoils them...anyway, we are both self employed and my wife is home all day...she does transcription so it makes it great for her to available to the kids and the boys get to roam most of the day...they love their cage thou and go in there when we go away.

Well as I said we want another one...the bug has bitten, we were thinking female, but now wonder if we should not get another male...my 3 sons...(isn't that cute?)....but for those that have multiples...what are your toughts...2 boys(neutered) and a girl ok? (We have absolutley no desire to breed we are a pet only home...no show either...) or should we stick with 3 boys?

We talked to a friend last night and we have an opportunity to get our Maxs full brother or their half brother (same father) that would be a bit older- Max is 1 yr and 4# Milo is 9 months and almost 7#(they have the same father)....or should we go puppy....My wife had really wanted a female but now she is saying maybe we should get another boy...(WOMEN!!)haha

Thanks in advance for your thoughts...have a great day,
Jim

Sorry I can't be of much help. Congrats on deciding to get a new baby. I have one of each. Mollie is 2 years old and just got spayed a few months ago. Wyatt is 4 1/2 months old. He is her baby and they get along great. I think if you wanted a female with your boys being fixed I don't see a problem. This is just my opinion. Of course another boy would be fine as well. Like I said not much help.

Good Luck in your decision. Keep us posted.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!