View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:58 AM   #10
tigker86
Senior Yorkie Talker

Lexi's Pros:

-Has her own personality that almost makes me believe she's human.
-Busy body...she has learned to entertain herself since I am sometimes busy.
-So cute!!!
-Loves people!
-Loves to play with other small dogs.
-Friendly, getting very social considering I take her to the dog park 4-5 times a week.
-I love when i'm laying in bed and she comes and sleeps on my chest! she's so warm!
-When she's exhausted she just curls up in a laundry basket or on the bed.
-Easy to train becasuse she learns fast.
-Small bundle of massive energy.
-She made me instantly love her the first time I saw her.
-Follows me everywhere around the house and she "usually" comes when I call her.
-She's always super happy to see me when I come home. I always look forward to her wagging her tail and her jumping up and down to see me. I too want to grab her and hug her when I first come home. But I make sure she sits down quietly before I open her play pen.

Cons:

-She barks at me for attention even though I've given her a lot.
-She knows not to pee on the carpet but sometimes I think she's too lazy to hold it or walk to her pee pad or someone in my family comes home late at night, gets her all excited and they don't take her out to pee!<- this part isn't her fault.
-Odd times she'll pull the leash when we're walking just because she wants to greet someone she doens't know.
-Stubborn when it comes to getting blowdried! But is pretty good with the shower part.
-Loves socks in the boot tray. If you want to know where all the socks are you got to clear out under the bed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!