View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #6
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
Couver's Pros:
-He is my little social butterfly. He loves other dogs and wants to play with every one he meets.
-He too has an on/off switch. He has the energy to go on long walks and go to the dog park on some days and others he can just hang out with me at home.
-He's not a beggar. He really doesn't like human food, so we can eat with him on the couch and not have any problems.
-He has a very quiet bark. I don't know why, but his bark is much softer than other dogs.
-He's a huge cuddler. He loves to cuddle under the blankets at night.
-He's very sturdy. He is 7 lbs of muscle and I don't feel like he is fragile.
-He's very much a momma's boy and just wants to be with me no matter where I am. He's happy to just ride along in his bag with me.

Couver's Cons:
-He dislikes people. He will bark and growl at almost every person he meets until he gets to really know them.
-He goes crazy over water. If there is splashing, he goes bizerk and wants to attack it.

Khloe's Pros:
-She's an absolute sweetheart. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
-She's very portable. Her size allows her to travel in the same bag as her brother.
-She is very perky. She's always there to give you kisses and show you how happy she is.
-She is very food motivated and will do almost anything for food.

Khloe's Cons:
-She is a barker. She will bark at any and everything. I think she sometimes even barks just to hear her own voice.
-She's tiny. I feel like she is so fragile, so I worry about her getting hurt all the time.
-She's very independent. She does not like to cuddle or even be moved from where she is laying. She has a mind of her own and does not want to be told what to do.
This reminds me:

Kaji's Pro:
-His size. Small enough to easily be carried around, making him a great travel companion. But, he's big enough that I don't worry as much about him. He can play with the bigger dogs safely, yet can be cuddled because he's the size of a newborn baby. LOVE IT!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!