View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
yorkielady06
YT 500 Club Member

Well she did awesome at the match today and I was so proud of her. At 4 months she went up against 4 other yorkies and well placed 3rd
I have asked a few breeders and wanted a true opinion on her so I asked the Judge after the show. She told me Sassy is beautiful but her tail is way too short. I knew this going in from 2 other exhibitors telling me this but the standard is not specific so figured I would give it a go. Now at least I know this. The judge told me her good points and that her topline is perfect, her structure on the table and her coat are great. Her tail being too short is not from breeding but from improper docking...still stinks but true and not something I did not expect. I had a great time and met some wonderful people of bichons and sharpeis . The bichon took group and placed 3rd in show.. he is in the class with me so I was very happy for him and stayed for the whole show to route him on.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!