Thread: Biting Buttons!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
RUsmom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Biting Buttons!

I just received my little pink thermal pj's (actually from Walmart.com) just like the ones everyone ordered from PPE on Friday. But I have a problem with little Bonnie! She tries to eat the buttons off the flap in the back! Then today she had on one of her little sweaters with adorable little diamond heart buttons on the neck and she was munching on on of those buttons! She had gotten it right off! Now this is the little girl who has totally destroyed three collars, by chewing on them, so much so she can't wear a collar anymore unless she's going out, even then I use a harness! She even got the collars stuck in her mouth a two times, which was a nightmare! I thought I had made the collar tight enough, but not to tight and one night we had gone to dinner and when she came home her collar was stuck in her mouth and she was bleeding a small amount from trying so hard to get it off! So again....NO more collars for her! Do any of your little ones do this to their accessories on their clothes though, looks like she's going to have to be a plain jane, if this keeps up! She's such a little rascal!
RUsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!