View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 02:52 AM   #11
Sweet Apple
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlySRN View Post
Yesterday was a no go with the Primal Beef. Anakin and Bella licked it and walked away. Lace ate the whole thing. I was told because they didnt really try it to heat it up for a few seconds when first transitioning

Today we tried the duck...they all loved it! I'm so happy I got the starter pack that has 4 different flavors.

All three of the puppies had dentals today...it went very well. The person doesn't have to put them under which made me happy and a little scared because I didn't want the pups to be scared and hurt. She came to the house and sat on the floor with them and as soon as they were done they were running around happy.
Glad your pups got happy w/the duck...When I started introducing new proteins, sometimes they would stop and sniff, a few seconds, before eating...Now they're on a rotation of Primal Duck, Lamb, Pheasant, Venison, Quail, Beef & Chicken...I'm so fortunate that my vendor can get all of the proteins available...And I do put their little plates (stainless, of course) under the kitchen cabinet lights, for a few seconds, to take the chill off...Once you've fed duck, for a while, I bet you'll be able to give all the proteins...
Sweet Apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!