View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #12
Ringo1
Ringo (1) and Lucy too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimem2003 View Post
I am deff going to try the NILF programs I am reading what you sent me and it makes so much since. And I love the way you explained y we should get them neutered so my bf would understand. I never thought of it that way and I doubt he has either. It may make him think differently. and I do think spending less time on the bed with chipper might help to. It makes sence! Thank you soo much !!! you are very helpful !! I will keep you posted !!!
I got that explanation from a guy friend who had his dog neutered. He didn't want to either. But then he said he got to thinking . . what if he could never have sex, ever. Never even have the chance. How frustrated he would be. That's how he was able to neuter his own dog because he didn't want him to be frustrated (for life) over something he could and would never have. (Guys freak out over the whole neuter thing so it is hard for them).

And it's not going to change his personality. He's not going to go straight to the couch and never get up again. I never saw any personality change at all in Ringo (and believe me, he could use some). He's still his old wild and dominant self. BUT, he doesn't hike all over the house and he was able to accept another dog into his home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!