View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #1
slimem2003
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Aggression issues are starting to show! Help!

I was just typing a thread about yorkie splash and shine after useing it on Chipper.. Great stuff!! well anyway. Chipper was sitting on the bed eating a bone and drying after his bath and my other dog Wriggley the Schnoodle came in the room and walked up to the bed like he was going to jump on and join us and Chipper jumped up and growled and barked at him and was very nasty.. Wriggley changed his mind and ran out of the room. Yesterday Chipper was lying in the bed with me while I was asleep and I awoke to Chipper snapping at Wriggley while they were both on the bed with me. It seemed like it came out of nowhere! I was asleep so I'm not sure y but it seemed like for no reason. Wriggley is 3 years old and is a very laid back dog. When we brought Chipper the yorkie home it was soon obvious that Chipper was more dominate at 12 weeks old. They play together and Chipper bites Wriggley playfully and Wriggley with let him do it and play back for a while but then goes and jumps on the couch to get away for a while. Chipper is a little more hyper than Wriggley and I think he wears him out. The Question is How can I stop Chipper from snapping at Wriggley. This has only happened 2 times but its twice in 2 days. I don't want this to become a habit !! what can I do to let Chipper know that this is unacceptable?
slimem2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!