View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
dexterandalana
Dreamin' of Dexter
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joann1166 View Post
this makes me sick! I would NEVER buy from a pet store that sells puppies. It is just cruel. I think ALL puppy mills should be shut down and the pet stores should be shut down that sells puppies. What are they thinking? Get a real job instead of hurting these poor helpless dogs!!!!!!
another problem is that the people who work in the pet stores are lied to also. I went into PJ pets the other day and asked where they got their puppies and the sales person had a whole "story" that I am sure they actually believed about how they were from breeders and definitely do not come from puppymills....but thye could not give me the breeder information because of privacy laws.

I am actually curious...do they legally HAVE to give you the information on where your puppy came from when you buy a puppy?? if so, i would like to get in touch with anyone who has purchased a puppy from a pet store in Toronto or the GTA...I have seriously been considering organizing protests at pet stores that sell animals here and would love to have some sort of proof of where the animals came from. any info would be helpful.

just in case anyone wants to organize a protest of a pet store, here is a link to some helpful information...just make sure you double check the laws in your area...make sure you dont do anything to get yourself arrested!

Protest a pet store.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!