View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 07:35 PM   #6
Sherry Lynn
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Dublin is big-time!! We have a room on the main floor just for the dogs (food, crates, doggie door to the dog run, etc.) and while they each have a crate, they are rarely in them. For some reason Dublin likes to take the confiscated booty and hide it in his sister's crate.

We now know if we can't find something to check in Fiona's crate. His favorite things are toys, glasses, and assorted sticks brought in from the yard. Sometimes the sticks are so big I have to wonder how he gets them in through the dog door...

Another thing... We also have a big basket of toys that we keep in the office on the main floor, and Dublin was digging in it this week and drug out a big (I'm talking 2 ft long!!) rawhide bone and somehow got it down the hall and into Fiona's cage.

Then this morning as I was making the bed, I stubbed my toe, and looked down to see it sticking out from under the bed. How he got that thing that is half his body weight and twice his size up two flights of stairs is beyond me.

That fool thing had been at the bottom of that basket for a couple of years now and it was too big for the big dogs to want anything to do with it. Now it's all over the house!

These little guys sure can be tenacious!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!