View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 06:04 AM   #1
moe1
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sad my yorkie is occasionally vomiting

hi, i'm new to yorkie talk and maybe someone could give me some advice on this. my yorkie abby is almost 6 and healthy. 2 weeks ago she vomited all her dog food and it was undigested. after she did it she seemed fine, bouncy, barking happy. the next day i knew she was going to be sick again, she was quiet and wouldn't go out for a walk. she again vomited, but was fine after that. i took away her food and after about 8 hrs gave her rice and hamburger, she ate it and vomited that up the next day. still she seemed fine after she was sick. all of this stopped and everything has been fine since until 2 days ago. the same thing is happening, there is no diareha she wants to eat and drink, she is happy and is herself and then all of a sudden she is quiet and throws up, it is not as much as it was last time, but i am so stressed with this, i keep her dishes clean, she is on natural balance small bites which i have to soften for her as she has lost both her back molars. we don't give her people food. she doesn't seem sick enough to go to the vet, my insticts tell me it's just something i'm missing, if she does stop eating or drinking or seems lethargic i will immediatly take her, but for now i'm just trying to find out what could be wrong. maybe she now hates her dog food, i'm just not sure
moe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!