Thread: Need advice
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:44 PM   #9
pippinsmommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Kelly, He will get used to her. I had a similar situation back in July when I brought my new boy home. I have a Mamma's boy named Dante and he wasn't to thrilled to have to share me with another boy. He was doing the growling and showing his teeth to Cruz the new boy but after about 3 weeks Dante realized that Cruz was here to stay and him being a jerk wasn't making me happy so he decided he may as well give in and like Cruz to. So there is hope for Pippin and Addie. I do agree with Patti make sure they are supervised because with Addie being a pup she may not realize her own strength.
I have been watching them when their together. Pippin hates it when she jumps at him but this morning when she was chasing him he stopped and stood there without even growling and she jumped at him, then he growled and ran away. I would love it if Pippin would just eat but he'd rather just curl up on the back of the couch and sleep. He's not refusing food all together because he ate some treats when I gave Addie some for going outside to pee, it's just his kibble that he won't touch, he won't even eat it out of my hand and he loves his kibble, but last night he actually ate his food while she was like 2 feet away..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!