View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #12
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyBelly Mom View Post
Hi guys! Thank you so much for your concerns! I waited to see if she would "get rid" of it on her own. Yesterday she was fine and playing and happy, eating and drinking well, slept the whole night between DH and I one of us always holding her to keep her warm and I also had a sueter on her. But then this morning when we got up she had such a bad cough that I thought she was suffocating. Was so scary!! She was coughing the hell out of that little body, then stopped. I took her out and she pulled the leash (we are working on this bad habit) and that also made her cough badly.
So we took her to the vet and left her there the whole morning in observation. The vet told us she has a cold and gave as a medication to make her feel more comfortable and an antibiotic.

Do you guys agree with this diagnosis? Its not her heart or lungs since she had an X-Ray for a little heart murm she has and it was all all right.

Is there anything else you guys can think of?

Love,
Juliana & Melanie
Perhaps it is a reverse sneeze? It is pretty harmless, but can alarm you if you don't know what it is.

ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!