View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #4
lizzieg
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaM View Post
My Annie B would drag the blanket around the room all day long to keep it in the sun beam.

Gracie Ruth LOVES the snow. We had 3 major snow falls in Dallas last year and she was impossible to keep out of it every time. DH wanted me to put a jacket on her before she went out but I told him her finally getting too cold was the only way to get her to come back in. I said she could wear a jacket if he was willing to tromp out there to drag her bum back in. lol He was happy to have her go out without a jacket when I put it that way.

Tracking wild game in the fresh snow
Attachment 327978

Lost in near white out conditions.
Attachment 327979

Don't melt my snowballs off with the hair dryer, Momma.
Let's put them in the freezer for later!!
Attachment 327981

Can I go back out NOW, Momma?
Attachment 327982
Your babies are precious! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos; your babies are so beautiful in the snow. I love their little dare devil look; they aren't nervous about snow one little bit.

They look very healthy, and you have motivated me to try to pull away from feeding so much table food to Khloe when she begs, barks, and whines. She should get a waistline back instead of a bulge if I stay consistent.

It's funny how some love the sun and others like the snow. I wonder if Khloe will do well with snow or if it is a 'one extreme or another' type of person.

Thanks for sharing again, and enjoy your week. Love your little babies!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!