View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #29
blondschilli
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zowiandnikasmom View Post
so sorry to hear of your loss. we just lost our little baby nika to pancreatitis and she was only 6. i'm so glad that you had 14 wonderful years with your little angel. i'm sure she knew how much she loved you. i understand, i'm going through the same thing. she passed 8/29/2010 and i'm still looking for her and missing her all the time. not a day has gone by that i haven't cried for her. i have her doggie momma, zowi. if not for her i dont know how i would've made it through this. we are considering another friend. zowi and nika were very bonded, and together since the birth of nika. it has been very hard for zowi as well. i am wondering the same thing, how long should i wait to get another friend? if i did not have zowi, i probably would have already. i can't imagine going through this without her love. they cannot be replaced! there will never be another nika, but i think it is meant to be that i find another some day. i cannot imagine a happy life without a yorkie (or two) by my side. sending you lots of hugs and prayers to get you through this hard time! love never dies! our little ones are now our angels looking over us from heaven!
Once again tonight tears are just flowing down my face and my eye"s will be a puff ball tomorrow Lol . I too lost my favorite Yorkie and I bawled my eye's out everyday I was a wreck, 2 months later I bought a male pup and a Female pup and boy that sure helped the pain and now 4 years later I love them with all my heart but my Darling Nikky I will never forget and when I pass she will be there waiting for me like rainbow bridge poem. Bless u Get another pup it does help. But no dog will ever replace them ever, they are in are hearts like are children.

Last edited by blondschilli; 10-05-2010 at 10:19 PM.
blondschilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!