View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 06:36 PM   #28
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc922 View Post
I would just like to thank everyone for their condolences. I'm still heartbroken over this whole situation, and I know I will be for a very long time. It's extremely hard for me to not see her little face when I wake up in the morning, and to not have her waiting to welcome me back home when I go out. I keep looking for her and expecting to see her, wishing this was all just a nightmare.

To anyone who has lost a dog - (if you decided to) how long did you wait to get a new friend?
Everyone is different. I think for some it is better to get another little one before much time passes, while others have to wait awhile. We are all different and all I can tell you is that whenever the time feels right for you - go ahead and do it. Don't feel guilty. A lot of people do. But when you've given one a long and happy life and now you're left with that emptiness and need to have that special love that only a puppy can give, then you have no reason to feel guilty. So, whenever the time is right for you, then go ahead!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!