View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 05:33 AM   #24
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc922 View Post
I would just like to thank everyone for their condolences. I'm still heartbroken over this whole situation, and I know I will be for a very long time. It's extremely hard for me to not see her little face when I wake up in the morning, and to not have her waiting to welcome me back home when I go out. I keep looking for her and expecting to see her, wishing this was all just a nightmare.

To anyone who has lost a dog - (if you decided to) how long did you wait to get a new friend?
so sorry to hear of your loss. we just lost our little baby nika to pancreatitis and she was only 6. i'm so glad that you had 14 wonderful years with your little angel. i'm sure she knew how much she loved you. i understand, i'm going through the same thing. she passed 8/29/2010 and i'm still looking for her and missing her all the time. not a day has gone by that i haven't cried for her. i have her doggie momma, zowi. if not for her i dont know how i would've made it through this. we are considering another friend. zowi and nika were very bonded, and together since the birth of nika. it has been very hard for zowi as well. i am wondering the same thing, how long should i wait to get another friend? if i did not have zowi, i probably would have already. i can't imagine going through this without her love. they cannot be replaced! there will never be another nika, but i think it is meant to be that i find another some day. i cannot imagine a happy life without a yorkie (or two) by my side. sending you lots of hugs and prayers to get you through this hard time! love never dies! our little ones are now our angels looking over us from heaven!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!