View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #14
kdreamson
YT Addict

Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymae View Post
I am happy they were saved from traffic, but can you call & run a found add in the local newspaper for them? and if someone calls you can tell them where they are. I just keep picturing my little Bunny Buns lost & missing his Mama. I know most people don't treat bunnies like you & I do our puppies but if I did I know there are others who do as well. As I said most news papers will run found adds for free and when someone loses a pet that's usually the first place they look.
Lillymae, that is an excellent idea! We will do that. It would also be prudent to put notices in our and ajacent subdivisions newsletters that are due to come out soon. I know I would also be heartbroken if my furry baby was lost! And if we don't ever find their owners then the bunnies are safe and happy at the game ranch. Our pets are like children to us so it is hard to imagine these babies were just put out on the street! But in this awful world we live in that might very well be the case! Some people are just cold hearted, uncaring jerks!!! If these cuties were abandoned...SHAME SHAME SHAME on those A$$ H&%$!!!!

Join today and remove this ad!