View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #13
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdreamson View Post
We went door to door and also put up a flyer in the front of the subdivision and at the playgroud/basketball & tennis court. We had no luck. We could not keep them any longer as we had no place to put them and a yorkie/ratter that was chomping at the bit to run em to ground! I just pray we did the right thing. Gosh I hope there is not a bereaved bunny owner our there looking for them. If we do happen to find the owners they can get the rabbits back from the ranch for a small fee that covers their food and care etc. I think it's like $20.00. Honestly the only thing I was thinking was keeping them from becoming road kill! I didn't have a plan beyond that!
I am happy they were saved from traffic, but can you call & run a found add in the local newspaper for them? and if someone calls you can tell them where they are. I just keep picturing my little Bunny Buns lost & missing his Mama. I know most people don't treat bunnies like you & I do our puppies but if I did I know there are others who do as well. As I said most news papers will run found adds for free and when someone loses a pet that's usually the first place they look.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!