View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
roscoecarter
Yorkie Talker

Omg House breaking Older puppy with bad habits!

I have 4 year old yorkie that is trained to puppy pads. He does great. We had a little bit of trouble when we moved to our new house. We had him fixed and this solved his problems. Now we have a 9 month old yorkie. We have had him since little pup. We crated him at first and sat him on the puppy pads before letting him out. He did pretty good with that. Now we have him with our other yorkie in the laundry room during the day. He uses the puppy pad in there with no problems. The problem is when we let him out. He won't go use the puppy pad when he is out. We watch him and try to sit him on the pad before we let him out, but he won't go. He usually pees under the kitchen table and poops under my daughters bed, if he ever gets in her room by accident. We had him fixed and this didn't help at all. We put him back in the laundry room when he pees in the floor, but I don't want him to be put up all the time. I tried crateing him again, but my husband sleeps during the day and he barks for hours when he is crated and he does fine in the laundry. I need some help
roscoecarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!