Thread: I need help.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
MaxnRuby
Yorkie Talker

Angry I need help.

Our 7 month old Yorkie is about 2.5-3lbs. She had been doing great with potty training until we had our baby 2 weeks ago. She is now going potty in her crate EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. We have 3 kids and the oldest will be 4 on Friday so you can imagine we are BUSY! We are at our final straw with waking up to a mess and having to bathe her. PLEASE I NEED ADVICE. What is the problem? Why is she doing this? Ill list what we have already tried.

Her crate space is TINY now.
Only feeding her once a day and limiting water. NO FOOD or WATER after around 2:00 or so.
Taking her out in the middle of the night. We took her out last night at midnight and 3 am when I woke up to feed baby at 7 I go to let her out and she had peed in her crate.

Any advice I NEED it.. My husband and I are so furious and need this to stop NOW. She isnt eating or drinking well anyway since the baby has been home anyway. Ive given her Nutrical a few days just to make sure she does get hypoglycemic.

Thanks so much for listening we really love her but cant do this much longer. She was holding it from midnight until 6 or 7 before and that was being feed and drinking water at around 4 or 5.
MaxnRuby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!